Black Wolf Mask
Masks are made to order and ship in 5 business days.
Description: The Black Wolf Face Mask is constructed with 100% Organic Cotton - Preshrunk 100% - Made from GOTS Certified Cotton OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certified eco-friendly and sustainable. An interior Poly/Cotton pocket is included as an option for an air filter insert. Aluminum nose pad and ¼” Braided Elastic Ties allow you to secure the mask to your face.
Our Mission: When you purchase this mask, you are supporting First Responders Children’s Foundation, 1Climb (a non profit who funds climbing walls for the Boys & Girls Clubs of America), and helping maintain the local small business economy by supporting the production of this USA made mask.
- 2 Ply - 100% Organic Cotton - Preshrunk 100% - Made from GOTS Certified Cotton OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certified eco-friendly and sustainable. - Color of fabric/material may vary due to national shortages during this time.
- Heather Gray Poly/Cotton Filter Pocket
- Integrated Aluminum Nosepad
- 1/4” Braided Elastic Ties - Color of elastic ties may vary due to national shortages at this time
- Made in USA
- Weight: Small 0.7 ounces // Large 0.8 ounces
- Tying bands from opposing sides in the back of the head
- Tie bands from the same side to make an around the ear loop.
Care Instructions: Machine wash, lay flat to dry. Wash before wearing.
Due to the nature of this product, all sales are final.
Large size is best for faces that measure over 5.75" from bridge of nose to just below chin.
Small size is best for faces that measure under 5.75" from bridge of nose to just below chin.
Disclaimer: These masks are not “medical grade,” and do not meet any specific medical standard and may not prevent you or those around you from contracting or spreading COVID-19 or any other illness. These are not N95 masks. These masks are intended to create an additional barrier that becomes a part of your overall safety routine to help reduce the spread of COVID-19, but publicly available research on the effectiveness of non-medical grade masks is limited and inconclusive. We encourage you to be safe, practice social distancing, implement barriers (such as this mask), and know as much as you can about COVID-19. By purchasing this mask, you acknowledge that we have disclaimed any and all warranties of any nature, including fitness for a particular purpose. You also waive any and all claims against us, our designers, manufacturers, suppliers, and others in the distribution supply chain, arising from or related to your purchase and use of the mask.
Cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.