On The Roam
Dirty Pink Mask
Description: The "Dirty Pink" Face Mask is constructed with 65% Recycled Polyester/35% Organic Cotton made from recycled PolyEthylene Terephthalate (PET) bottles used for water and soda, reducing landfill waste to better utilize the Earth’s natural resources, combined with Organic Cotton. An interior Poly/Cotton pocket is included as an option for an air filter insert. Aluminum nose pad and ¼” Braided Elastic Ties allow you to secure the mask to your face.
Our Mission: First, second, and third delivery mask orders supported the First Responders Children’s Foundation, 1Climb (a non profit who funds climbing walls for the Boys & Girls Clubs of America), and assisted in maintaining the local small business economy by supporting the production of these USA made masks.
- 65% Recycled Polyester/35% Organic Cotton Made from recycled PolyEthlene Terephthalate (PET) bottles used for water and soda, reducing landfill waste to better utilize the Earth’s natural resources, combined with Organic Cotton. Color of fabric/material may vary due to national shortages during this time.
- Heather Gray Poly/Cotton Filter Pocket
- Integrated Aluminum Nosepad
- 1/4” Braided Elastic Ties - Color of elastic ties may vary due to national shortages during this time
- Made in USA
- Weight: Small 0.7 ounces // Large 0.8 ounces
- Tying bands from opposing sides in the back of the head.
- Tying bands from the same side to make an around the ear loop.
Care Instructions: Hand wash, lay flat to dry. Wash before wearing.
Due to the nature of this product, all sales are final.
Disclaimer: These masks are not “medical grade,” and do not meet any specific medical standard and may not prevent you or those around you from contracting or spreading COVID-19 or any other illness. These are not N95 masks. These masks are intended to create an additional barrier that becomes a part of your overall safety routine to help reduce the spread of COVID-19, but publicly available research on the effectiveness of non-medical grade masks is limited and inconclusive. We encourage you to be safe, practice social distancing, implement barriers (such as this mask), and know as much as you can about COVID-19. By purchasing this mask, you acknowledge that we have disclaimed any and all warranties of any nature, including fitness for a particular purpose. You also waive any and all claims against us, our designers, manufacturers, suppliers, and others in the distribution supply chain, arising from or related to your purchase and use of the mask.
Cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.